There are a ton of commonly asked questions about every salt product on the market. Below we address “How Long Will Salt Last” and other FAQs. If you have a question feel free to email us.
- Will you be able to deliver if I have no forklift?
No dock? No room for a trailer? Most of our trucks have lift gates and pallet jacks that allow us to deliver to any commercial location. Any restrictions should be communicated to your sales representative so that we can document it in your account records. We do need to be able to access the unloading location with a truck.
- What is the delivery fee?
We only have an additional fee for single-pallet delivers.
- What is Cope’s delivery range?
For less than truckload orders, we will deliver to the Mid-Atlantic Region. For truckload orders, we will deliver to most locations east of the Mississippi.
- Do you arrange drop shipments?
We will arrange the shipping for all deliveries or use your carrier if that is more practical.
- Can you deliver to my home?
Due to size of our trucks, we typically cannot deliver to residential addresses.
- What is the grade of your salt?
Most salt has over 98% salt content. The difference is the cleanliness. We purchase salt that is at or above industry standards for cleanliness.
- Where does The Cope Company Salt get its salt?
Solar salt comes from the sea, typically from Central and South America.
- How long will salt last? What is the “shelf life”?
As long as the product is kept dry, there is no degradation of the product.
- Do you bag your own salt?
We do not bag our own salt. We have contracts with various vendors to assure a consistent supply of salt.
- Can I pay with a credit card?
We accept all major credit cards.